What is Remote Healing?
Personal & Online Energy Healing for Anxiety, Depression & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- What is Remote Healing?
- What is Remote Healing used for?
- How to prepare your space for a Remote Healing with John?
Remote Healing, also known as Distance Healing is a technique used when the Client is located further away. We are all interconnected through energy which allows John to tune in energetically while being miles apart from his clients to receive their healing. Time and space are constructs and because of this, when participating in a remote healing session, energy is sent and so immediately transmitted directly to John's client.
John has helped his clients work through past traumas, anxiety, depression, mental health and physical illnesses.
- You must first find a quiet space without distractions.
- Use a laptop with a camera and audio being sure that it is fully charged and plugged in with a strong internet connection
- Be seated in a comfortable chair, using pillows if that will help you to achieve deeper comfort
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Be hydrated
- Avoid recreational drugs or alcohol
- Avoid potentials for distraction - no pets, cell phones are turned off, children will not interrupt the session, etc.
- Sessions typically last for 1 to 1.5 hours
After your Remote Healing with John
- Allow yourself time to assimilate to your healing
- Notice changes within your body
- Continue to hydrate